Two iconic Pacific Northwest organizations join forces
Danner and the Timbers have a combined wealth of Portland history stretching more than 120 years. Independently, each has garnered a culture of hard work, dedication and excellence. Together, we've designed a boot to match — one that can withstand hiking the toughest trails and seasons of cheering and chanting in the pouring rain. Celebrating the sponsorship of the MLS Portland Timbers, the Timbers 600 defines a new category in hiking boots that we call Performance Heritage — combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation. Each pair of Danner x Timbers boots ships with a commemorative sticker in the box.
Vibram SPE MidsoleThe Timbers 600 features the Vibram SPE (Specialized Performance Elastomer) midsole, an all-new, technical compound engineered to deliver greater comfort and flexibility. Created with a unique co-polymer blend of synthetic natural rubber and EVA, this midsole improves resiliency, cushioning, and durability, while minimizing weight.
Vibram Fuga Outsole With MegagripBy combining the SPE midsole with the Vibram Fuga outsole, we were able to achieve the perfect balance between flexibility and traction. The pliable SPE midsole and flex lines of the Fuga outsole allow your foot to expand to a wider surface, while the unique self-adaptive lug pattern grips at multiple angles. This combination provides ultimate stability when traversing across rocky trails or scree. The entire outsole is injected with Vibram’s Megagrip rubber technology for ultimate hold on wet and dry terrain.
Waterproof ProtectionDrawing from years spent building durable leather hiking boots we’ve designed the Timbers 600 to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, we utilized a smooth full grain leather upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole
- With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 32 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Vibram Fuga
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.