Built for women from the ground up
Here at Danner, we believe a single pair of boots can provide maximum performance and style. New for Spring 2018, we are proud to introduce the Adrika Hiker, our latest and soon-to-be-legendary women's hiking boot. The durable suede upper with waterproof Danner® Dry lining ensures maximum protection from wet conditions on and off the trail. The removable Ortholite® footbed adds extra comfort, while the second lace option allows for versatility in style.
- Suede Upper
- These uppers are made from rich, thick, durable suede.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Adrika Outsole
- Our streamlined multi-directional lug pattern provides lightweight traction in all types of terrain.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 29 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Danner Adrika
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.