A durable, multi-functional hiker.
Featuring a streamlined, athletic platform, the TrailTrek is a durable, multi-functional hiker. A shock-absorbing midsole and removable EVA footbed provide cushioning support underfoot, while our waterproof Danner Dry lining pulls moisture away from the foot. With a multi-directional lug pattern on our new Alpine Ascender outsole, the TrailTrek is ready for any terrain.
- Full-Grain Leather & Nylon Upper
- For a durably and highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with nylon panels.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Danner Alpine Ascender Outsole
- Our multi-directional lug pattern provides traction in all types of terrain.
- How It Fits
- The DPDY last provides an athletic and form fitting construction with excellent heel capture and support through the arch. Fits true to size in length and width.
- 51 oz per pair
- Removable EVA
- Last Type
- Danner Dry
- Danner Alpine Ascender
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about TrailTrek 4.5" Gray/Yellow:
I hiked up multiple 11k elevations in the western Sierra mountain ranges by Yosemite and mammoth California with a 40lb kid on my back during a week. Shoes performed perfectly. My feet felt amazing
- Was this a gift?: