A durable, multi-functional hiker.
Featuring a streamlined, athletic platform, the TrailTrek is a durable, multi-functional hiker. A shock-absorbing midsole and removable EVA footbed provide cushioning support underfoot, while our waterproof Danner Dry lining pulls moisture away from the foot. With a multi-directional lug pattern on our new Alpine Ascender outsole, the TrailTrek is ready for any terrain.
- Full-Grain Leather & Nylon Upper
- For a durably and highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with nylon panels.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Danner Alpine Ascender Outsole
- Our multi-directional lug pattern provides traction in all types of terrain.
- How It Fits
- This boot is built on our DTLY last. This last provides an athletic fit with excellent heel capture and contoured support through the arch. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking and fits true to size and width.
- 51 oz per pair
- Removable EVA
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Danner Alpine Ascender
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about TrailTrek 4.5" Gray/Yellow:
I hiked up multiple 11k elevations in the western Sierra mountain ranges by Yosemite and mammoth California with a 40lb kid on my back during a week. Shoes performed perfectly. My feet felt amazing
- Was this a gift?: