A boot first. A sneaker second.
We didn't get our chops building athletic shoes. We make boots. So when we decided to create a lightweight trainer, we took our 80-plus years of experience and created a boot that acts like a shoe, not a shoe that acts like a boot. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Danner Tachyon Outsole
- 100% rubber for superior abrasion resistance and pentagonal lugs for maximum surface contact.
- Extended Sizes
- To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- How It Fits
- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- 26 oz per pair
- Coyote, Meets AR-670-1 Requirement for Optional Wear
- Open Cell Polyurethane
- Last Type
- Danner Tachyon
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.