St. Helens Low 3" Grey/Green
This boot is about lightweight performance. Conceived for quick hikes it's light and comfortable. It incorporates a full array of features such as a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort liner, an antimicrobial PU footbed, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a trail-gripping outsole.
- Nubuck leather and suede upper with woven nylon
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining
- Moisture wicking, antimicrobial open cell polyurethane footbed
- Dual density, low profile EVA platform provides added cushioning
- Danner® St. Helens outsole for traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 3" height
- 33 oz
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- EXCELLENT TRACTION
- Water Resistant
- None that I can see
- Power walking
I've been using Danner products ever since visiting Portland in 2010, and subsequently reading all the positive reviews of Danner footwear in hiking and Outdoor magazines. These St. Helens Low 3" Hiking Boots are lightweight, yet sturdy, flexible, rugged, and simply fantastic for power walking and hiking on a trail. Fit perfectly out of the box with no break-in required! I would highly recommend Danner to anyone seeking a Quality and comfortable boot!
- Was this a gift?:
- Super comfy
- Ultra Water Proof
For three months Ive TRIED to break these things, TRIED to make my feet hurt....IT CANT BE DONE...I have plantar fasciitis and along with my cheap $20 orthotics I can go all day. Any other shoe in that combination and I'm howling by noon. I work as a head grounds keeper on a golf course in upstate NY, where the climate throws it all at you, sometimes in one day, these have never faltered...EVER. I'd include a picture, but it would scare you... I treat them as work shoes...they are covered in mud, marking dye and fertilizer, but at the end of the day my sock is lily white...amazing...these are bomb proof...
- Was this a gift?: