Heat Always Rises
You bring the heat every mission—but when the mission brings the heat right back, the Scorch is here to serve. It’s built first for breathability thanks to a lightweight upper patterned with mesh panels*. The Plylolite midsole and the speed lace system work together to make it light, agile and ready when you are—while the outsole is slip resistant and designed for stability. When the heat is on, the Scorch is extra breathable to keep you cool all the way down.
*Mesh panels are transparent and may reveal sock color or pattern.
- Leather & Textile Upper
- Lightweight, breathable fabric featuring die-cut panels for increased air circulation.
- Polishable Toe
- The polishable synthetic leather on the toe area meets uniform requirements.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Side Zip
- Get in and out of your boots faster with this semi-locking side zipper. It locks itself closed when its zipped up, yet easily releases when you pull the zipper down.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite midsole
- Danner® Plyolite™ midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner Scorch Outsole
- The Danner Scorch outsole is slip resistant and designed with a stability control arch.
- How It Fits
- The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
- 37 oz per pair
- Slip Resistant
- Last Type
- Danner Scorch
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.