Not every mission requires a heavy duty, waterproof boot
Unique materials and performance-based design are at the core of this extra-breathable boot. Built with our own Plyolite midsole for stability and comfort, the Scorch features a side zipper for easy on/off, a lightweight, strategically patterned upper* for maximum air circulation and has virtually zero break-in period.
*Mesh panels are transparent and may reveal sock color or pattern.
- Leather & Textile Upper
- Lightweight, breathable fabric featuring die-cut panels for increased air circulation.
- Polishable Toe
- The polishable synthetic leather on the toe area meets uniform requirements.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Side Zip
- Get in and out of your boots faster with this semi-locking side zipper. It locks itself closed when its zipped up, yet easily releases when you pull the zipper down.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite midsole
- All-new Danner midsole offering lightweight comfort and durability.
- Danner Scorch Outsole
- The Danner Scorch outsole is slip resistant and designed with a stability control arch.
- How It Fits
- The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
- 37 oz per pair
- Slip Resistant
- Last Type
- Danner Scorch
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.