Quarry 8" Distressed Brown AT
The Quarry highlights a true craftsmans attention to detail, featuring a rich full-grain leather upper triple stitched for added durability and comfort, an exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole for superior traction and debris release and a Fatigue Fighter footbed with memory foam insert for all-day comfort.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed with memory foam insert
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitch down construction
- Rigidity from a steel shank
- Superior traction and debris release from an exclusive oil- and slip-resistant Vibram® Quarry outsole
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 8" height
- 76 oz
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Made For Walkinghiking
- Moisture Wicking is great
- Quick to break in
- Not For Standing Aroundin
- Great For Surveyors
Comments about Danner Quarry Alloy Toe Work Boots:
I'm a Party Chief for a Land Surveying company. Surveying is a profession that is harder on boots than almost any other field out there. I have been searching for that great pair of boots for about 7 years now.
These boots are fantastic!!
Granted, this is being posted after only having them for a week. Just to keep it honest.
It only took 3, 12 hour work days to break them in! I did feel like I was going to have a blister on my left foot at first, but that leather softened up REALLY fast, so no blisters! Even just the first day, I knew they were going to be really comfortable boots. And you can thank the memory foam for that! It's not super soft memory foam like on a mattress. Its really solid at first. But once it formed to my foot, after only 3 days...... These boots fit like a dream!!!
They are hot boots. I work in central Texas, so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to heat and humidity. Even though they're hot, they have a moisture wicking material that pulls the moisture away from your foot and socks. My last pair of boots would leave my socks all soggy after about 10:30 in the morning. With these, I take them off at the end of the day and my socks are barely damp! So there's none of that soggy foot feeling at all.
Also, These boots are MADE for walking... What I've noticed, is that if I stand around in them, my feet start to get sore. But once I start walking again, they feel perfect. So these are best for someone that is constantly on the move.
So if you're a Land Surveyor, and you're primary job is that of an Instrument Operator, I would say these aren't the boots for you since the majority of your time is spent standing still. But if you're a Party Chief or Rod Man, these are WELL worth the roughly $260 after tax!
The reason I'm only giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wouldn't consider them "Perfect, it doesn't get any better than this!", quality. They are pretty hot, so you have to let your foot get used to that. And they are uncomfortable to just stand around in for to long. Other than those things though. I couldn't be happier!!
I'm confident they will last for years.
I WILL keep this updated! I will try to post again in about 6 months.
- Was this a gift?: