Quarry USA 8" Brown AT
Our most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. We’ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We’ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 8" Height
- 76 oz per pair
- Made in USA with imported components
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Exterior Leather Is Soft
I use these boots in electrical substations. They're great in the rocks. The Goretex is comfortable. The Sole is hard. I recommend cushion insoles. The exterior leather is soft, as the alloy toe worn through while working on my knees on asphalt.
- Was this a gift?:
This is an excellent boot. I have two pairs, and will buy a third once these are worn out (years from now). I put these boots to the test every day, often for 12 hours, and I have had nothing but good experiences. The new Gore-Tex liner makes for easier access, which is one of my favorite features. The comfort and durability, combined with a great look make them a must-have work boot. Can't wait to see what they have in store for next year's model.
- Was this a gift?: