Quarry USA 8" Brown AT
Our most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. We’ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We’ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 8" Height
- 76 oz per pair
- Made in USA with imported components
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This is an excellent boot. I have two pairs, and will buy a third once these are worn out (years from now). I put these boots to the test every day, often for 12 hours, and I have had nothing but good experiences. The new Gore-Tex liner makes for easier access, which is one of my favorite features. The comfort and durability, combined with a great look make them a must-have work boot. Can't wait to see what they have in store for next year's model.
- Was this a gift?:
- Exterior Leather Is Soft
I use these boots in electrical substations. They're great in the rocks. The Goretex is comfortable. The Sole is hard. I recommend cushion insoles. The exterior leather is soft, as the alloy toe worn through while working on my knees on asphalt.
- Was this a gift?:
I work for the county running heavy equipment doing road maintenance of all sorts during the summers and lots of snow removal during the winter months. I have worn these boots for the past year on a daily basis. They are one of the most comfortable boots I have own. Feet stay dry in the winter months, and fairly warm with a thick pair of socks. Only real complaints for these boots is how quick the soles wore down. Six months or so and I could have used a resole job. Other complaint is the stitching. I felt like I took good care of these and kept them from drying out, kept them clean, ect. But they too seemed to start failing after six months or so. Feet get wet now. Would buy again though.