Bull Run 8" Black
Featuring the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction, the Bull Run is made in our Portland, Ore factory with an unlined, full-grain leather upper. The well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in and provides lightweight, cool comfort for work in warmer temperatures.
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- Vibram Olympia outsole provides rugged durability, and it won't track dirt and mud.
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 61 oz per pair
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction, fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Well Broken In
- Better Insoles
I have sensitive feet. Wide boots are hard to find in my area and love the idea of recrafting from danners.
- Was this a gift?:
- USA Made
- Multiple Use Boot
I got my first pair of Danner boots while deployed in Afghanistan. So when choosing a civilian boot I looked to Danner for the quality I had come to know from my Military issue experiences. Danner does not disappoint and the fact that these are recraftable is the cherry on top of this product.
- Was this a gift?: