Women's Sojourner 7" Brown NMT
Based on the feedback of hundreds of women in the field, we crafted the Sojourner to be a true womens specific work boot. Built on a womens specific last with a durable all-leather upper and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner, this boot is versatile enough for multi-function use without sacrificing the performance of an oil- and slip-resistant outsole on the job site.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Polyurethane leather upper and breathable fabric collar provide a classic design with superior protection
- Cushioning, polyurethane molded footbed
- Durable hardware for secure fit and performance
- New exclusive Danner Sojourner outsole features an oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Nylon shank
- 7" height
- 42 oz per pair
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
This boot is built on our DT5 last. This last provides an athletic fit designed with a narrower heel and a lower volume fore- and mid- foot to specifically fit the shape of women’s feet. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.