In 1845, James Terwilliger was one of the first to file a claim on property that would become Portland, Ore. He paid 25 cents for his piece of land and set up a blacksmith shop. Today, we honor his craft and tradition with the Tramline Terwilliger, made entirely in the USA. This lace-to-toe, leather lined chukka features beautifully hand glazed Buccaneer Ink leather from Horween and a comfortably lightweight Vibram Cristy outsole. Details include padded, black leather collar, nickel hardware, and white contrast stitching underfoot.
- Made in USA
- Chukka height with mountain lace-to-toe inspiration
- Leather lined for a vintage look and feel
- Rich, full-grain Horween leather upper
- Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Non-marking Vibram 4014 Cristy outsole is made from blown rubber, a softer compound designed for extreme comfort
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
- 4" height
Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Quality materials
- Really nice looking
- Hurt A Little With Laces
- Hurt Foot With Laces Tied
- Wear In Car With No Laces
I saw these shoes come online and thought they were what I was looking for. I am in San Francisco every weekend. I thought these would be great for walking in the city and going to nice bars and lounges. Unfortunately, they are very uncomfortable after a few hours of walking. They shoes are the right size for me (I went down a half size), but they just really hurt my feet.
I have no foot problems and wear Cole Haan's no problem, but these shoes make your feet very tired. I have to sit down after walking in them for only a few hours. The shoes really hurt with the laces tied. There inner tongue to the shoe has a lot of leather and it presses into your foot with your laces tied.
It's really disappointing and expensive life lesson to be had from these shoes. I can't return the shoes as I have worn them at least five times, but I really don't care to hurt my feet anymore.
300 bucks is a lot to spend on shoes that are not comfortable.
- Was this a gift?:
I already own the Tramline. When I saw this take on it, I ordered a pair, and once again am very impressed with the fit, finish, and comfort of this boot. It's actually a little lighter weight than the regular model, due to a slightly thinner outsole. The color is striking, and certainly stands out from the standard brown or black boots commonly observed.
- Was this a gift?: