Tanicus 8" Sage Hot
With the same rough-out leather and rugged nylon that you expect from Danner, we built the Tanicus to be our lightest military boot that is theater ready. Featuring an added layer of cushioning in the midsole and a dampening heel cup, we used a polyurethane footbed to ensure that comfort won’t break down over time. The breathable, moisture wicking mesh liner keeps you cool in hot climates and the outsole's pentagonal lug pattern gives you stability in a variety of terrain.
- Durable, rough-out leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Lightweight, athletic design
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Danner® Tanicus outsole features pentagonal lugs for variety of terrain
- Fiberglass shank
- 8” height
- 39 oz
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.