Quarry USA 8" Distressed Brown
Our most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. We’ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We’ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Top-grain, oiled nubuck leather provides a natural, rugged look with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" Height
- 70 oz per pair
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made in USA with imported components
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well constructed
- Break in period
- Dry leather
- Very hot
- Colder climates
I bought a pair of these at the Sportmans warehouse. I was happy to see they were assembled in the USA, the quality of the craftmanship really showed over the chinese ones. However, I think the quality of the leather used is very poor. I work on a railroad and that is probably one of the toughest enviornments for footwear. I hit the top of my toe on the rail and a "chip" came out of the leather, imagine like a particle board. The leather is very dry, and the break in period is quite painful. I used some mink oil to soften them up but it still didn't do any good. My feet are really tore up, I have blisters, cuts and calouses. I had very hight hopes for these boots, especially considering the price; but I am highly dissapointed. I can't even wear them. These boots are also extremely hot, my feet were soaking wet. I work in the desert so the temps are over 100 now. These boots are not good at all in high temps. May be better suited for indoor use if you can make it through the break in period.
- Was this a gift?: