Quarry USA 8" Distressed Brown AT
Our most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. We’ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We’ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Top-grain, oiled nubuck leather provides a natural, rugged look with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" Height
- 70 oz per pair
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Made in USA with imported components
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Look nice
- Lounging around the house
I'm a pipe welder. I understand that in my line of work, boots don't last long. However, my first four pairs of Quarry boots were great. I had each pair for about a year. Then the next-to-last pair only held up for a few months before the leather at the toe basically started to disintegrate, exposing the steel toe and letting in water/mud/etc. One small scratch would quickly turn into a gaping hole. I was upset, but figured maybe it was just me being hard on the boots. I bought another pair, because they used to be a great boot. Something has definitely changed. The most recent pair were tore up and useless within a few weeks resulting from a few minor scratches. The leather is just garbage. The slightest scuff, and they just start falling apart. It's a bummer. I used to love these boots, they were a perfect balance of comfort, style, toughness, and durability. They're still comfortable, but you can't even get a scratch on one now. I will say that the darker leather seems to last a while longer, not much though. You might say, "well, just put those rubber toe protectors on them." I tried that in the last pair. Any scratch next to, or above then will still quickly become a hole.
- Was this a gift?:
- Hard Work
- Tough Hikes
This is the perfect combination of "comfort,style, and durability".There is absolutely nothing bad about this boot!I am usually really hard on boots but these hold up perfectly!THIS IS THE BEST BOOT ON THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Was this a gift?: