Quarry USA 8" Distressed Brown 400G NMT
Our most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. We’ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We’ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Top-grain, oiled nubuck leather provides a natural, rugged look with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Vibram Quarry Fire & Ice outsole is oil and slip resistant and offers superior traction in extreme cold and hot environments
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" Height
- 85 oz per pair
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Made in USA with imported components
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Usa Made Quality
After being lightly worn on a couple sundays for a few hours the USA made 400g insulated Quarrys are almost completely broken in. Very comfortable fit out of the box-only slightly stiff, very good feel to them. Have lots of room in toe area I have trouble finding boots that don't crowd my toes- I wear 9W and these have the most toe room of any boot I have worn. Looks very well assembled and I think they will hold up well. Wish they were offered as SUPER QUARRY with the protective abrasion resistant coating. Will definitely buy USA made insulated QUARRY boots again next time I need boots
I am a Diesel engine mechanic working on vocational commercial trucks (CDL) in a fleet- also do fleet maintenance work, I put boots on at 5:30am and wear till 10pm six days per week. I am constantly in oil/grease and chemicals, spend a lot of time on toes- I have always had problems with wear and cuts on toe area-both sides of feet and the back of my heels from laying on a creeper. the wear/cuts eventually cause leaks and very cold frozen feet after several hours outdoors in below 0f temperatures.
I am very hard on boots -cheap boots fall apart in couple weeks and good boots from other very well known brands failed completely in less than 6 months, have got longest life out of danner quarry boots, would get longer life if bottom 3" of boot and entire toe area was covered with abrasion resistant protective coating on top of leather.
these will be replacing my china insulated quarrys as soon as snow gets here. the china quarrys took almost 3 months before I could walk half normal-were very stiff and could barely kneel down, were almost broke in at 6 months when they started to leak badly, now at a year the sole is coming off in many places, the stitching failed in maybe 10 places can put finger completely through seam, but they are finally comfortable and broken in but leak horribly.
When I bought the china Quarrys last year the USA Quarrys were not available with insulation.
- Was this a gift?: