Pronghorn 8" Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity 400G
With a nod to our past, we rebuilt a legend. Bringing back our popular CamoHide™ leather and building on our proven TERRA FORCE® technology, we updated the design for a more streamlined and lightweight profile. The all-leather toe and heel cap protect against wear. We chose a new last and opened the toe box to create a wider platform and better fit. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner keeps feet dry throughout the hunt. We added an Ortholite® footbed with triple layer cushioning for improved comfort. A new outsole retains all the performance of previous generations with a combination of rubber compounds that perform in slick mud and rugged underbrush. No matter where your hunt takes you, this is the boot you can count on to perform.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide™ leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® camo features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunter’s silhouette
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- 400 gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Cushioning three density open cell polyurethane Ortholite® footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner’s TERRA FORCE® platform
- Danner® Pronghorn outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 8” Height
- 63 oz per pair
This athletic fitting last offers great heel capture and an anatomical forefoot that gives more room in the toe box. Fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I purchased a pair of Danner Pronghorn 400gram boots 6 years ago. I loved the pronghorn so much i started buying Danners steel toe work boots. I work on concrete all day and they have the support needed for comfort in factory conditions. Back to the pronghorn I wear them on the farm and daily in the winter. I also wear them while hunting and just going for walks in the woods. I love my Danner boots and it's just a plus that they are made in the USA. You can't go wrong with these boots.
- Was this a gift?:
- Great boots
- Too Try Them Well Made
- Wife Has A Danner Got Me
tryed your boots for the frist time, great boot going too trying them hunting soon thank you for making great boots bought them at sportmens
- Was this a gift?: