Mt. Tabor 643 Harvest
Mt. Tabor was the largest park in Portland for nearly half a century, until Forest Park was finally created in 1947. This unlined oxford features a rich Harvest Horween leather that will break in beautifully. Built using our vintage 270 outsole construction, the Mt Tabor 643 has a classic look and fits true-to-size.
- Made in USA
- Waxed cotton lace
- Unlined for more comfort in warmer climates
- Rich, Horween leather upper offers a classic look that will break in beautifully
- Vintage 270 outsole construction method
- Built on the 971 fit for a true-to-size fit
- Vibram® Gumlite outsole
This boot is built on a great-fitting, ergonomic new last, the 971. This last fits true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.