Striker Torrent Side-Zip 8" Black Leather
Designed for speed and constructed for stability, the Torrent is built on our lightest weight and most versatile TFX platform, the Danner® TFX-8. The custom Vibram® Torrent outsole features a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all direction, while the speed lacing system and side-zip ensure a fast and secure fit.
- Durable, polishable full-grain, all-leather upper
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- Lace garage
- Semi-locking side-zip
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Removable cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Polyurethane midsole provides superior cushioning and added durability
- New Danner® TFX-8 platform is the lightest weight and most versatile TFX construction featuring a cross stitch design which provides added durability and stability in the lateral toe and medial heal pivot zones
- Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole featuring a 360° pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a flex notch design in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- 8" height
- Nylon shank
- 60 oz
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Great Customer Service
- Long Lasting Soles
I've been ordering Danner boots since 2006. They have great customers service and a great return policy. I highly recommend the Torrents. I've had no issues whatsoever. I've had my current pair since December of 2012. Being in law enforcement, they've been exposed to the all the elements. Great in the heat (100 degrees) and dry in the winter. I hope the Torrents will be around for a very long time!
- Easy To Shine
- Good Leather Quality
- 5 Months Not Broke In
- Hard sole
- No padding
- Not quiet
My first and last pair of Danners. The boot itself appears to be well constructed however not comfortable even while sitting in the squad car. I have owned this boot for 5 months and still does not feel like they are broke in. The sole of the boot has no padding and sounds like I am wearing high heal shoes when walking down a hallway. Very disappointed in the comfort.
- Was this a gift?: