Station/Office Boot 6" Black
Desk duty is anything but easy. Thats why we created the Station/Office Boot. It pairs a stable, stitchdown build with a polyurethane footbed for an ideal balance of toughness and comfort. The SOB is easy to slip on and off, so its ideal for cops, security workers, and other uniformed professionals who need to respond at a moments notice.
- Highly durable, moisture-wicking spacer mesh lining offers breathable comfort in a non-waterproof package
- Durable full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Polyurethane midsole provides long lasting cushioning and support
- Polyurethane footbed for ultimate step-in and all-day support and comfort
- Vibram® Duralogical oil and slip resistant outsole provides all the rugged durability youd expect of Danner, yet its extremely cushioned so you keep fatigue at bay
- Nylon shank
- 6" height
- 45 oz
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Comfortable (4)
Reviewed by 11 customers
- Break in
- Long term wear
- Made in China
- Around town
- Light duty
Solid slip on boot with Vibram sole. Good value with nicer leather and construction than similarily priced boots. Great slip on boots for light duty and casual wear. Good support and quick break in. Same sole as my Danner Workman Hot Boots (also made in China). I reccomend these boots and enjoy wearing them. I may step up to Danner's made in USA boots when my current Danner's wear out.
I'd happily pay more higher quality leather, construction, and made in the USA boot in this style.
- Comfort out of the box
I've always bought the more expensive Australian boot but couldn't justify the price this time. These boots are turning out to be more comfortable and just as rugged.
I'm a little worried that Danner made the elastic part too wide. Could become stretched in the long term and make the boot too loose? Could have also been tighter above the ankle without compromising easy donning.
Delivery was very fast.
I tried, tried and tried to make these boots work ,but no such luck. The right boot causes my foot so much pain that I can only wear them for 3 or 4 hours. The left on is fine. Not my first pair of Danner romeo style boot. Never had an issue like this with any boot or shoe ever!
Very disapointed. hoping they will refund/ exchange even though I wore them
I wear these boots 5 days a week for work and they are perfect. I usually get 8 months out of most any work boot Ive worn for the past 15 years.I have had these boots 6 months now and after a good cleaning they are still in perfect condition. A very comfortable and durable pair of boots in fact since buying these 6 months ago I have replaced my Hunting boots to a pair of Danners and my lace up boots to a pair of Danners. Thanks Danner!
I bought these boots for everyday use and my work on a ship. These boots got many walking miles and were pulled on and off multiple times a day (get into raingear and rainboots 2-3 times a day and work a split shift). I didn't use them for heavy work, but they saw a good deal of a shipboard environment.
After nine months I have totally destroyed these things. First the inside of the heel ripped out, then the sole started ripping, the vibram sole started falling off. I paid way to much for boots this cheap.
This boot would be great for a carpeted office, no good for any kind of actual work.