Women's High Ground 8" Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
This is the boot for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. It has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. This boot will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuc leather and 900 Denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, and the Danner Talon dirt- and rock-gripping outsole.
- Built on a women's-specific last to better fit the shape of a women's foot
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Mossy Oak® Infinity camo features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunters silhouette
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 900 Denier nylon backed with foam for all day comfort in the field
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system - ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Danner Talon outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 36 oz
This boot is built on our DT5 last. This last provides an athletic fit designed with a narrower heel and a lower volume fore- and mid- foot to specifically fit the shape of women’s feet. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bowhunt, rifle hunt, hike and have a career that puts me in the field on a daily basis. I bought these boots with 1,000 gm insulation, to primarily be worn during the cold hunting months in Montana. This much insulation makes them impossible to wear on a warm/hot day, or my feet roast, but hopefully this means my feet will be toasty in the winter months. They were comfortable right off the bat and did not need to be broken in. However, I wore them in the field for work after a few days of rain. Simply walking through wet vegetation after an hour or so, my feet were SOAKED and cold. Definitely not 100% waterproof. This does not bode well for walking through wet snow this fall, and I am disappointed in the boots because of this.