Pronghorn 6" Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
With a nod to our past, we rebuilt a legend. Bringing back our popular CamoHide™ leather and building on our proven TERRA FORCE® technology, we updated the design for a more streamlined and lightweight profile. The all-leather toe and heel cap protect against wear. We opened the toe box to create a wider platform and better fit. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner keeps feet dry throughout the hunt. We added an Ortholite® footbed with triple layer cushioning for improved comfort. A new outsole retains all the performance of previous generations with a combination of rubber compounds that perform in slick mud and rugged underbrush. No matter where your hunt takes you, this is the boot you can count on to perform.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide™ leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® camo features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunter’s silhouette
- Full-grain leather toe and heel cap
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning three density open cell polyurethane Ortholite® footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner’s TERRA FORCE® platform
- Danner® Pronghorn outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
- Nylon shank
- 6” Height
- 51 oz per pair
This athletic fitting last offers great heel capture and an anatomical forefoot that gives more room in the toe box. Fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.