High Ground 8" Realtree Xtra 1000G
This is the boot for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. It has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. This boot will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuc leather and 900 Denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, 1000G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and the Danner Talon dirt- and rock-gripping outsole.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Realtree® Xtra® camo utilizes a robust light and dark pattern plus a multi-directional layout that creates an incredibly 3D effect. Good for all times of the day and year
- 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 900 Denier nylon backed with foam for all day comfort in the field
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- Lock and load lacing system - ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
- Danner Talon outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 54 oz
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- All day comfort
- Fits Like A Running Shoe
- No break in period
- Very light
- Very Warm In Frigid Temps
- A little bulky
- Cold Weather Tree Stand
I looked for some time before I bought these boots. I am always skeptical ordering boots on line before trying them on. Danner boots in general have always fit me well so I purchaced a pair of these boots. They have surpassed all expectations I had for them. They are warm in low activity cold weather. And also my feet really didn't sweat when I am active in cold weather either . Wears well, fit like a gym shoe .
- Was this a gift?: