Gavre 6" Gunmetal
More flexible than the typical alpine boot, this style was designed to provide the stability and support needed for rocky upper mountain warfare but still be versatile enough to smoothly transition from upper to lower elevations. Special attention was given to unique touches for mountain and transitional terrains such as a flexible lacing system that conforms to and moves with your foot, a unique construction that maintains its flexibility in the cold, and heavier perimeter outsole lugs for side-hilling movements, combined with pentagonal lugs in the middle for added traction on varying surfaces.
- 100% breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX® lining
- Durable nubuc leather and nylon upper
- Abrasion resistant toe cap
- Speed lace fastening system
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Polyurethane midsole with integrated polypropylene board provides a perfect balance of stability and flexibility in high elevations
- Danner Gavre outsole with pentagonal center lugs for optimal suface contact and heavier outer lugs for superior support when transitioning laterally and side hilling
- 6" Height
- 51 oz per pair
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Feel Great Out Of Box
- Great Fit
- Grips wet rocks
- Perfect size
- Very stable
- But Break In Quick
- Slightly narrow
- Great in mud
- Great In Water
- Hiking Rocks
I bought these boots to go hiking in the mountains and they performed very well, right out of the box. Fit was great, even with a new pair of Darn Tough socks. Maybe a bit narrow, but they feel like they will break in nicely.
I hit unexpected rocks, gnarly terrain and they performed well. I think the boot is very durable, has a sure-grip sole and protected my ankles and feet extremely well. I feel they will only get better with time and use.
Out of the box they felt heavy, but didn't seem a hinderance once on the feet and climbing. Mt feet were never sore from the hike. I'd buy again in a minute! Great boot
- Was this a gift?: