East Ridge 8" Brown
The answer to a lightweight, cross-functional hunting boot that’s crafted in our Portland, Oregon factory, our East Ridge is waterproof, durable and ready to take on a variety of rugged terrain. Significantly lighter than its US made predecessors, the East Ridge features a rich, oiled nubuck leather upper and the lightweight, non-loading Vibram® Hunter outsole.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable full-grain leather upper plus breathable 900 Denier nylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Secure, fast, flexible lacing system provides enhanced fit
- Lightweight, non-loading Vibram® Hunter outsole features a unique tread pattern for superior traction
- 8" height
- Made in USA with imported parts
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy lacing
- Good Traction
- Priced right
- Water Proof
- Daily Choirs
- Shooting Sports
Totally worth the money , I have owned/worn more expensive boots in the past that havn't been as comfortable as these boots . They offer great traction in the woods , at the range , and at the mall . This light weight boot is way ahead of others in comfort and durability , and if I ever do wear them out " they are rebuildable " which dollar for dollar makes them even more cost effective . Great job Danner !!
- Was this a gift?:
- Soft footbed
- No Safety Toe Version
A bit rigid but did not take long to break them in. The cushioning polyurethane footbed is what I like the best about these boots. My feet becomes painful when walking/standing on hard, flat surfaces. The footbed eases the pain considerably. I wear these boots daily except to work.
- Was this a gift?: