Extrovert 3" Brown / Orange
Ultra light and completely breathable, this unique hiker will navigate the elements on the trail and can move from wet to dry in minutes. The minimally structured upper provides a light and comfortable fit, while our patented EXO technology brings stability and protection. Drainage channels and flex points throughout the platform encourage maximum airflow. The Cascade Range outsole is specially developed for traction on wet surfaces and the upper is treated to resist water, keeping feet comfortable throughout the season.
- Danner® patented EXO Platform
- Protective PU fused to light and breathable polyfiber upper
- Minimal structural elements through upper provides sock like fit
- Midsole channels provide increased flexibility, underfoot breathability and drainable comfort
- Perforated open cell PU Footbed
- Molded siping in outsole allows for greater grip on wet surfaces
- DWR-treated upper material
- Nylon shank
- 3” Height
- 29 oz per pair
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.