Gila 6" Optifade
We took the proven performance of our most comfortable military hiker and blended it with the technical design of Optifade™ Open Country camo to create one of the most appealing hunting boots in our line. The durable nubuck leather and abrasion resistant rubber rand will stand up to unforgiving terrain. The footbed, midsole and integrated polypropylene board combine cushioned support and protected stability to carry you high in the alpine country without hot spots. Our unique Gavre outsole is designed specifically to stand up to the demands of side hilling. And regardless of the conditions, the waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner will keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Durable nubuck leather and nylon upper
- GORE® OPTIFADE™ concealment is the first technology based on the visual capability of deer, elk and other ungulates, which incorporates the micro and macro patterns of the animal kingdom to help make hunters unrecognizable as predators, even when detected
- Abrasion resistant rubber rand
- Speed hooks lace system
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed with a layer of open cell construction for air circulation
- Polyurethane midsole with integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot
- Danner Gavre outsole with pentagonal lugs for optimal surface contact and heavier outer lugs for superior support when transitioning laterally and side hilling
- Integrated polypropylene shank
- 6” Height
- 51 oz per pair
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.