Forest Heights Pittock
Built on our 971 last, the Forest Heights Pittock offers the same ergonomic fit and feel as its predecessor styles from Fall '13. With a mix of full-grain leather and waxed canvas quarter panels, the Forest Heights Pittock is unlined, which makes this boot easy to wear in warmer temperatures.
- Made in the USA
- Unlined for more comfort in warmer climates
- Supple, full-grain, leather upper with waxed canvas quarter panels
- Vintage 270 outsole construction method for a classic look
- Vibram® 232 mini-lug outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability
- 6" height
Our 541 last is inspired from a classic work silhouette. It has a casual fit with a little more room in the toebox and extra width through the forefoot. Full length removable footbed included. Fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Can Be Stretched 1 Size W
- Conforms To Foot After Br
- Goes with anything
- Good for cool weather
- Good for hot weather
- Old fashioned
- Scuffs Buff Out Easily
- Doesnt Come In Eee
- Pittock Not Horween
- Everyday boot
- Hackey Sac
- Urban Walks
The highest quality of boot and in a rare style. Reminiscent of boots that tread through guadalcanal, rommel's african campaign, the river kwai, african queen, and casablanca. I forst ordered a variety of sizes, my feet being 8.5 3E and these boots only available in EE. I settled on size 10 and spent two weeks wearing, conditioning, and stretching them with a broomhandle. They now fit like a second skin, ready for my trip to the tropics after a good spraydown or two with waterproofing. I would try Danners stretching service on the next pair.the service dept recommends using a brush on the canvas immediately to avoid stains setting in and a waterproof spray to protect. When i take off these boots my feet look up at me and ask, "why?" They feel that good.
- Was this a gift?: