Crater Rim Light 6" Blue
Derived from the Original Combat Hiker, a boot designed for troops in Afghanistan, the Crater Rim Light is built to withstand adverse conditions and rugged mountain terrain. Handcrafted in Portland, Ore. the Crater Rim Light features a durable, heavy duty 900D nylon upper, a 360-degree abrasion resistant Vibram® rubber rand, lace-to-toe design for a secure fit, a proven waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner and a Vibram® Bifida outsole, which provides superior traction in ascending and descending rugged terrain.
- Made in USA
- Durable, heavy duty 900D nylon upper
- 360° abrasion resistant rand
- D-Ring hardware and lace-to-toe design for secure fit
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Vibram® Bifida outsole for superior traction in rugged environments
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- 55 oz
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.