Mountain Light X Topo Designs
For more than 30 years, the Mountain Light has set the standard among hiking boots. And today, remains a staple on both hiking trails and city streets. Today, we’re proud to re-introduce this classic boot with a Topo Designs twist. The result is a timeless design that provides unmatched comfort and support.
- A Collaboration with Topo Designs
- This limited edition boot borrows the bold color palette of Topo Designs and pairs it with our handcrafted Danner style, made in our Portland, Ore. factory. This boot was made in tandem with our collaboration Danner x Topo Designs Daypack.
- Horween Leather
- A naturally treated leather providing a slightly unique aesthetic for each hide, which may result in some variation amongst pairs of boots. On any boot that uses Horween Chromexcel leathers, you may see a slight amount of blooming, which is a natural characteristic of that type of leather.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Outsole
- Lightweight comfort with superb shock absorption, this outsole uses a rubber compound that guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- About Topo Designs
- Making products that are simple, functional, and beautiful are the primary goals for Topo Designs - a Colorado based company focused on creating quality outdoor gear. What began as an appreciation for the quality gear they encountered on their travels and adventures, developed into a desire to create something of their own. Topo Designs began by building a few high-quality bags which then led to designing, sewing, prototyping, and producing clothing and accessories here in the USA. Topo Designs crafts premium gear that is produced locally and will continue to strive for simplicity, function, and beauty.
- 62 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Vibram 1276 Sierra
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.