30+ years of hiking boot greatness
Inspired by the style and durability of our military-grade product and paired with a classic silhouette, we designed this version of the Mountain Light with full-grain leather, nylon-coated hardware, and an extra stable Vibram Sierra outsole. Built with breathable Dri-Lex lining for increased comfort.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Retro One Piece Leather Upper
- Our one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams.
- Ideal for warm-to-hot weather conditions, Dri-Lex provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, resists odor and mildew, and is completely breathable.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Olive Outsole
- Designed for maximum traction and stability over various terrain, this outsole uses a rubber compound that guarantees great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 53 oz per pair
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.