Outlast your shift with underfoot comfort
Built for those who spend long hours on the hard surfaces of factories, machine shops and warehouses, the Ironsoft upholds Danner's long-held tradition of rugged durability and underfoot support in a surprisingly comfortable and lightweight waterproof work boot.
Heavy on protection. Not on weight.Before we decided on materials for the Ironsoft, we decided that it wasn’t enough for this boot to be rugged and comfortable – it also had to be remarkably lightweight. To pull it off, we incorporated a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole that’s lighter and more flexible than traditional rubber. TPU saves weight without sacrificing durability.
Stand firmSee that low, dense lug pattern and 90° heel? It’s the secret to staying sure-footed on wet loading docks, ladder rungs, oily factory floors, and all manner of slick surfaces. The Ironsoft was built with a custom Danner outsole designed to increase contact on indoor surfaces and then skinned with a hard-wearing TPU material to ensure a lightweight durability for the life of the boot.
When your feet hurt, your work hurts.Work boots have to be rugged. And sturdy. And built to withstand plenty of punishment. But they don’t have to be uncomfortable. That’s why the Ironsoft is built with a specialized dual density midsole that targets high impact areas of the foot and disperses shock absorption throughout these zones to create a boot that’s as comfortable as it is tough.
Protecting your feet. And our reputation.The Ironsoft bears the Danner name — that means it’s overbuilt. We make it with premium, full-grain leather, Danner Dry waterproof liners and an upper pattern that provides superior support. The Ironsoft is a testament to the protection Danner workers demand.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Non-Metallic Toe (NMT)
- Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Ironsoft Comfort
- Built with a two-part comfort system for maximum cushioning underfoot, we combined a dual density polyurethane midsole with shock absorbing zones under the heel and forefoot.
- Danner Ironsoft Outsole
- This unique TPU outsole is significantly lighter than rubber without sacrificing durability. Designed for those who need long-lasting support and comfort with oil- and slip-resistant traction.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 62 oz per pair
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Cushioning Molded PU
- EH Certified
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Danner® Ironsoft TPU
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Toe Protection
- Non-Metallic Toe