End the work day as strong as you started
Zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes - these are just a few of the things you'll notice after a day spent in our Crafter work boots. Spend some more time in them and you’ll appreciate the durability of the triple-stitched, oiled nubuck leather and the waterproof protection of the Danner Dry liner; but it’s the extra-plush DCS footbed that you’ll appreciate long after you’ve called it a day.
- Nubuck Oiled Leather Upper
- We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Non-Metallic Toe (NMT)
- Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Plush Dual Density Footbed with Airthotic® Heel Clip
- This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support.
- FrostTrekker Outsole
- Specifically engineered to maintain traction in cold weather.
- Danner Comfort System
- Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- How It Fits
- Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- 78 oz per pair
- 600G Thinsulate Ultra
- Patent-Pending Plush Dual-Density
- EH Certified
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Toe Protection
- Non-Metallic Toe
Compare Crafter Styles
|Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||600G Thinsulate Ultra|
|EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified|
|Non-Metallic Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Non-Metallic Toe||Plain Toe||Non-Metallic Toe||Non-Metallic Toe|
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.