Our USA-made staple for rugged, outdoor work.
A great all-purpose work boot, the Rain Forest GTX boot is lined in GORE-TEX for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability. Stitchdown construction means a wider platform for greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Triple Stitched
- Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Vibram® 132 Montagna Outsole
- Using a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 73 oz per pair
- Danner Airthotic
- EH Certified
- Last Type
- Vibram 132 Montagna
- Made in USA
- Electrical Hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.