Comfort and warmth from Darn Tough
Comfort and performance come together with this boot height sock from Darn Tough. Cushioning along the bottom of the foot provides support while a performance fit stops slipping and bunching. Made in Vermont with merino wool to keep feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Anti-microbial and breathable, these socks can be worn more than once while you're traveling or if you just missed laundry day.
- Mid-level cushion density under foot and shin area. Features a zero friction heel, True Seamless construction, fine gauge knitting, and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Darn Tough Guarantee
- Darn Tough socks come with a lifetime guarantee that is simple; if their socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, customers can return them for another pair. Please visit the Darn Tough guarantee page for complete details.
- About Darn Tough
- The sign outside their Northfield, Vermont mill reads “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.” Darn Tough makes socks. That is all they do and that is all they have ever done. They use the finest raw materials, latest knitting technology, and are so confident in every pair of socks that they offer an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can put a hole in their socks, they will replace them free of charge.
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content
- 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Care Instructions
- Machine wash warm, tumble or line dry, and do not bleach.