Light cushioning along the base of your foot
Coming in with half the wool yarn weight of Darn Tough’s standard cushion socks, this sock gives you lightweight performance with light cushioning along the base of your foot. To ensure a performance fit with no slipping or bunching, Darn Tough uses a unique, seamless construction technology that creates a minimal, yet dense, sock with an undetectable toe seam. The Light Hiker sock is made in Vermont with merino wool to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Anti-microbial and breathable, these socks can be worn more than once while you're traveling or if you just missed laundry day.
- Micro Crew Height
- A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peaks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- Darn Tough Light Cushion
- A thin layer of cushioning along base of foot for a closer, lightweight fit inside your boot. Features a zero friction heel, True Seamless construction, fine gauge knitting, and is naturally antimicrobial.
- About Darn Tough
- The sign outside their Northfield, Vermont mill reads “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.” Darn Tough makes socks. That is all they do and that is all they have ever done. They use the finest raw materials, latest knitting technology, and are so confident in every pair of socks that they offer an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can put a hole in their socks, they will replace them free of charge.
- Micro Crew
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content
- 40% merino wool / 56% nylon / 4% Lycra Spandex
- Care Instructions
- Machine wash warm, tumble or line dry, and do not bleach