Thick Merino Wool for Cold Weather
Coming in as the thickest, burliest and highest density cushioning from Darn Tough, this sock gives you the best protection in challenging weather with extra cushioning along the base of your foot. To ensure a performance fit with no slipping or bunching, Darn Tough uses a unique, seamless construction technology that creates a dense sock with an undetectable toe seam. The Mountaineering Micro Crew sock is made in Vermont with merino wool to keep warm in the fall and winter. Anti-microbial and breathable, these socks can be worn more than once while you're traveling or if you just missed laundry day.
- Micro Crew Height
- A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peaks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- Darn Tough Extra Cushion
- High density cushioning throughout the entire sock offering the most cushion and warmth of any sock in the Darn Tough line. Features a zero friction heel, True Seamless construction, fine gauge knitting, and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Darn Tough Guarantee
- Darn Tough socks come with a lifetime guarantee that is simple; if their socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, customers can return them for another pair. Please visit the Darn Tough guarantee page for complete details.
- About Darn Tough
- The sign outside their Northfield, Vermont mill reads “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.” Darn Tough makes socks. That is all they do and that is all they have ever done. They use the finest raw materials, latest knitting technology, and are so confident in every pair of socks that they offer an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can put a hole in their socks, they will replace them free of charge.
- Micro Crew
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content
- 70% Merino Wool / 28% Nylon / 2% Lycra Spandex
- Care Instructions
- Machine Wash Warm, Tumble or Line Dry, Do Not Bleach