Inspired by a traditional work boot pattern
Clean lines and sleek design make this boot perfect for navigating the city streets while the stitchdown construction and Vibram outsole provide a stable platform. Featuring a full-grain leather upper and waterproof liner, the Wolf Creek Chukka is built on the 971 last for a classic, true-to-size fit.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Vibram® 232 Outsole
- A low profile mini-lug designed specifically for comfort and durability.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- This boot is built on a great-fitting, ergonomic new last, the 971. This last fits true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
- 48 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Vibram 232
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.