Lace-to-toe style in an easy chukka height
The Tramline brings easy-wearing, chukka styling to Danner's original mountain boot aesthetic. Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, this boot features a rich suede upper, Vibram Cristy outsoles, and all-around great styling.
- Suede Upper
- These uppers are made from rich, thick, durable suede.
- Leather Lined
- For added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot, this boot is leather lined.
- Leather-Lined Collar
- Provides extra padding at the ankle for an easier break-in period.
- Vibram® Cristy Outsole
- Maximum surface traction without the build-up. This soft rubber compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments on smooth surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- How It Fits
- This EE width is designed to fit an average width foot, similar to a D width. The 650 EE last offers a more relaxed fit for casual, everyday wear while still offering support and stability. Since this style runs a little long, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 41 oz per pair
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- Vibram Cristy
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.