An updated look on our classic silhouette
Waxed canvas panels and a full-grain leather upper set this Danner light apart from its predecessors. We've taken the original silhouette and updated it with new materials and a lightweight Vibram Gumlite outsole. The Danner Light Timber is still built by hand, in our Portland, Oregon, factory, but now with a lighter and softer feeling underfoot.
- Full-Grain Leather & Waxed Canvas Upper
- Waxed canvas quarter panels accent our full-grain leather for a strong and durable upper that has a more unique aesthetic.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram® Gumlite Outsole
- Lightweight cushioning for maximum comfort.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 58 oz per pair
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- Vibram Gumlite
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.