Built in the USA on our proven TFX® platform
Crafted in Portland, Oregon, the Rivot is built with our lightweight TFX platform, a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, space frame webbing design for increased motion and a 360° pivot point lug pattern for quick pivotal movements in all directions, knowing that in battle motion is your weapon. Spacer mesh dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- Spacer Mesh Lining
- Ideal for hot weather conditions, this liner dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Vibram® Rivot TFX® Outsole
- Superior acceleration, braking, pivoting, and overall traction in rugged terrains with 360° pivot point lugs and strategically placed broad flat lugs.
- TERRA FORCE X platform
- Provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 54 oz per pair
- Coyote, Meets AR-670-1 Requirement for Optional Wear
- Last Type
- Spacer Mesh
- Vibram Rivot TFX
- Made in USA
- Optional Wear AR 670-1
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Compare Rivot TFX Styles
|Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||400G Thinsulate Ultra||400G Thinsulate Ultra|
|EH Certified||EH Certified||EH Certified|
|Plain Toe||Non-Metallic Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Non-Metallic Toe||Plain Toe||Non-Metallic Toe|
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.