Lace-to-toe style in an easy chukka height
The Tramline brings easy-wearing, chukka styling to Danner's original mountain boot aesthetic. Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, this boot features a rich suede upper, Vibram Cristy outsoles, and all-around great styling.
- Suede Upper
- These uppers are made from rich, thick, durable suede.
- Leather Lined
- For added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot, this boot is leather lined.
- Leather-Lined Collar
- Provides extra padding at the ankle for an easier break-in period.
- Vibram® Cristy Outsole
- Maximum surface traction without the build-up. This rubber compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain.
- How It Fits
- The 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 41 oz per pair
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- Vibram Cristy
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.