Trustworthy on trails both paved and blazed
At Danner we have a rich tradition in hiking boots. That tradition provides us a wealth of inspiration and a lofty standard to meet when it comes to new additions. The Skyridge is the result of us always remaining true to that rich tradition. Lightweight with a modern aesthetic, the Skyridge is refined enough for urban weekday pursuits, but aggressive enough for impromptu adventure after hours. It’s the boot for the daily side of an adventurous life.
CAPABLE FOR WHATEVER YOUR WEEK HOLDSLooking to the archives of the '80s and '90s, we merged the style of two of our most popular hike and work boots to create the Skyridge - an extremely capable, daily wear boot. We updated a retro pattern with strategically placed leather in the upper for a more modern touch and increased durability. Then we infused the midsole and outsole with a longer lasting rubber to allow for off-pavement exploration. This ultimately lead to the design of a clean, modern boot that is light enough for daily use, but rugged enough for adventure whenever the moment strikes.
GOOD BOOTS FOR BAD WEATHERKeeping feet dry is always a challenge, but a necessity. To address this, we integrated our Danner Dry liner into the Skyridge to ensure they are 100% waterproof. On wet days it keeps the water out, and your feet from being soggy and distracting. With comfortable feet you can focus on the task at hand.
CROSS-FUNCTIONAL COMFORTThe Skyridge uses an exclusive outsole with multi-directional lugs to give you secure grip on whatever terrain your day brings. Made from durable rubber, it’ll last for many miles of pavement and trail. We paired the outsole with an EVA midsole to provide just the right mix of cushioning and energy rebound. With the addition of a removable Ortholite footbed, the Skyridge will be your new go-to for a comfortably capable boot morning after morning, weekday and weekend.
- Suede & Cotton Ripstop Upper
- Soft suede leather and cotton ripstop create a durable, well wearing and comfortable out-of-the-box fit.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Danner Jadical
- Full rubber with a multi-directional lugs make this outsole suitable for all town-to-trail excursions.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 35 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Danner® Jadical