Setting the standard with GORE-TEX liners since 1979
Inspired by the style and durability of our military-grade product, we designed this version of the Danner Light with rugged suede, nylon-coated hardware, and an extra-stable Vibram outsole. Lined with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX, the Danner Light Sage is built to withstand everyday conditions.
- Suede & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Nylon Coated Hardware
- Adds extra durability.
- Vibram® 360
- An advanced lug design provides secure braking and traction in all directions.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- This EE width is designed to fit an average width foot, similar to a D width. The 650 EE last offers a more relaxed fit for casual, everyday wear while still offering support and stability. Since this style runs a little long, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 61 oz per pair
- Sage Green
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- Vibram 360°
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.