Setting the standard with GORE-TEX liners since 1979
Durable 1000 denier nylon panels and an oiled suede upper set this Danner Light apart from its predecessors. This boot has re-introduced classic features such as stitchdown construction and ground-chewing Vibram Kletterlift outsoles. The updated materials provide outstanding protection and support in a relatively lightweight package, suitable for everyday urban wear.
- Horween Nubuck & 1000D Nylon Upper
- The Horween Leather Company makes some of the most beautiful leathers in the world in Chicago Ill. We've paired one of their gorgeous nubuck leathers with 1000 denier nylon, which is one of the strongest, most abrasion-resistant fabrics for footwear.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 61 oz per pair
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- Vibram Kletterlift
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.