A Collaboration with Tanner Goods
Made in our Portland, Ore. factory in collaboration with Portland-based manufacturer Tanner Goods, this limited-edition Mountain Pass boot features a moisture-wicking DRI-LEX® liner, along with a Vibram® Christy outsole for added durability and sure footing. Built with urban trekking in mind, the overall design is inspired by our original Mountain Light with an updated construction method that integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board into a single piece. This new, unified platform allows us to significantly reduce weight and create an out-of-the-box comfort that doesn't come standard with most classic hiking boots.
- Water Resistant Suede Upper
- These uppers are made from water resistant, thick, durable suede.
- Moisture Wicking Dri-Lex® Liner
- Ideal for warm-to-hot weather conditions, Dri-Lex provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, resists odor and mildew, and is completely breathable.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Bi Fit Board
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram® Cristy Outsole
- Maximum surface traction without the build-up. This rubber compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages. See our Recrafting page.
- 46 oz per pair
- Removable Polyurethane Ortholite
- Bi Fit Board
- Last Type
- Vibram Cristy
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.