Celebrating Premium Footwear Manufacturing
Borrowing the same design cues as the New Balance Made US 995, the Danner x New Balance Mountain Light Pioneer boot also features a premium nubuck upper and oxidized copper hardware. Inspired by our classic Mountain Light hiking boot, the Danner x New Balance Mountain Light Pioneer boot is manufactured in our Portland, Ore. factory and has been dubbed the standard for performance, rugged durability, waterproof protection and craftsmanship.
- Danner x New Balance
- These styles from New Balance and Danner celebrate both brands’ rich American heritage and commitment to producing premium quality goods in the United States.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Bronze Patina Hardware
- Oxidized copper hardware.
- Danner Ortholite®Airthotic
- Inspired by Danner's original Airthotic instep cup, the new updated Ortholite® Airthotic features the same support as the original but with long-lasting Ortholite® cushion.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 53 oz per pair
- Ortholite® Airthotic
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- Vibram Kletterlift
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.