Rock solid in unstable situations
Made in the USA, the Acadia features Danner’s famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces. Features 200G Thinsulate.
- Full-Grain Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Made from a combination of our premium full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon, this upper is extremely durable.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper
- Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 200G Thinsulate Insulation
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Women's Sizing
- This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 66 oz per pair
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Last Type
- VIbram Kletterlift
- Made in USA
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Compare Acadia Styles
|Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||400G Thinsulate Ultra||200G Thinsulate Ultra||400G Thinsulate Ultra||Non-Insulated||Non-Insulated||200G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Plain Toe||Non-Metallic Toe||Plain Toe|
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.