Built for long trails and steep scrambles
Inspired by classic European mountaineering boots, the Mount Adams was built in our Portland, Oregon, factory with a solid Vibram outsole to provide superior impact absorption and extra abrasion resistance. For additional protection, we added a molded toe cap, double-stitched full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX waterproof lining. Offered in regular and wide widths, this boot has great heel capture while still offering a roomier fit in the forefoot and toe box. The Mount Adams, named after one of the most isolated volcanoes in the Pacific Northwest, is incredibly durable, surprisingly light, and designed for exploring trails in the Cascade Range and beyond.
- Full-Grain Leather & Nylon Upper
- For a durably and highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with nylon panels.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- PU Midsole
- With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 53 oz
- Fatigue Fighter
- Last Type
- Vibram Mt. Adams
- Made in USA with Imported Components
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.