Hard work never felt so good
Danner has partnered with Geier Gloves in Centralia, WA to provide simple, rugged gloves crafted from the best materials possible in order to ensure performance, longevity and fit. The Deerskin Pile Lined Glove from Danner is made from medium-weight Deerskin which feels soft to the touch, but holds up to abuse. This glove also features a 14 oz. pile lining for added warmth and an elastic back for a secure fit.
- Pile Lined
- A 14 ounce combination of polypropylene and polyester lining for added warmth while maintaining dexterity. Elastic back for secure fit and available in full and half sizes.
- About Geier Glove Company
- Established in 1927 by two brothers, the Geier Glove Company manufactures high quality leather gloves in Centralia, Washington. With attention to detail in regards to fit, wear and comfort, Geier Glove Company shares the same values as Danner Boots and we're proud to offer a full line of well-fitting gloves that are made in the USA.
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content
- 14oz Polypropylene and Polyester Liner
- Material Content
- Lined Deerskin Leather
- Care Instructions
- Air Dry If Wet, Avoid Direct Heat