The Original Boot Dryer.
The Original PEET Boot Dryer was invented in Idaho in 1968. It safely removes wetness and perspiration from footwear in 3 to 8 hours, depending on the saturation level of your boots. Made in the USA, this dryer uses a gentle thermal convention process that is safe and quiet. The Original PEET is ideal for all types of materials including leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro and all modern fabrics.
- Best Uses
- The Original PEET Boot Dryer is best for use in the home or at work and works well for drying footwear made from all types of materials including leather, canvas, synthetics, neoprene, rubber, clothe, fleece, felt, and all modern fabrics. If you're in need of a portable boot dryer, check out the PEET Ultra Dryer & Deodorizer.
- PEET Original Dryer Warranty
- The Original PEET Boot Dryer comes with a 25 year warranty, so you can be confident in your purchase and enjoy dry boots for a long time. Please visit the PEET Dryer warranty page for more information.
- Designed for 110-120V
- This PEET Dryer is designed to be used with 110-120V, which is standard for US plugs. Please contact PEET Dryer directly if you need to use a PEET Dryer outside the USA.
- About PEET Dryer
- The legendary PEET Dryers began in 1968 when Gene Peet developed his very first footwear dryer in St. Maries, Idaho when he was was tired of waking up to wet boots. After receiving praise from his friends and family for his invention, he decided to start a business. Today, the PEET Original Dryers are still made in Idaho and their entire product collection is built to last.
- Made in USA